Monday, July 31, 2006

Not a good sign

I think it signals a problem when you're so tired, you fall asleep while operating a breat pump. Yesterday David noticed I'd been upstairs pumping for over half an hour so he came up to check on me. Yep, I was fast asleep, both funnels still attached- that's some strong suction. At least I didn't lose any milk during my nap:-)

And it's not bad enough that I have a two-week-old waking up every two or three hours at night. Now Hope has started waking up at least once during the night, crying about something- usually the fact that she's kicked off her sheet and is cold- with a heat index during the day of 110 degrees, this kid thinks she's cold. Last night I woke up at 12:00, 3:00, and 5:00 with Naomi, and 4:00 with Hope. I'm thinking of finding an overnight daycare.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I wanna come hold your babies in the night. It's funny how when you are the mom and exhausted, you just can't wait for them to sleep and now that I sleep all night every night, I would love to be up with a baby. So silly!