Thursday, July 20, 2006

Potty-training Hope

Late June 2006- Poor little Hopey- I've damaged her for life and I'll catch her getting up at 4am to make her bed and then sleep on the covers:( The other day she peed all over the carpet two minutes after she told me she didn't have to go to the bathroom. Needless to say there was some yelling and name calling. So today I heard her in the bathroom saying something about "its ok I get it", so I went to check on her. She'd gotten to the bathroom but then couldn't get the seat up in time and peed on the floor, so she went back in the kitchen and got a dishtowel and was trying to wipe up the pee herself so I wouldn't get mad at her. It was so cute but I felt so bad. I suppose that won't be the only time I'll feel bad about something I've done to her:(

No comments: