Sunday, June 03, 2012

Sunday Shopping

Walgreens: 
Why do they never order the stuff that they know is going to be in high demand?  The Omega vitamins that were free after RR- they had five.  In the whole store.  And they were hidden in a back office.  And the kids brainstrong stuff.  One.  And luckily, the nice lady who grabbed it and then saw me looking for them gave the box to me.  Grrr. I think I'll try to go back Friday after their next shipment comes in and buy another of each because they're free after RR, plus I have $3 and $4 coupons for them, but do I really want to try to roll $40 in RR? I'll have to ponder (and look at the next few ads).
Spent today: $15.85
Spent ytd: $148.07
Saved ytd: $486.29
Have: $20RR

RiteAid:
Spent today: $31.72
Spent ytd: $169.04
Saved ytd: $ 293.55
Have: $13UP+

No comments: