Saturday, June 23, 2012

Read Book

David and the older three went camping this weekend, so it's just me and Daniel for a few days.  This morning when I woke up, I could hear him in his room crying and saying something, but I couldn't tell what.  When I went in there, he was reaching out to the toybox and saying "read book".  I grabbed a book for him and he plopped down in the pack-n-play and started looking at it.  I got some clothes out for him and put them on the changing table, and then I tried to get him out of the pack-n-play so I could change his diaper.  "No, want read book!"

Yesterday he accidentally pulled my hair, and when I said ouch, he said "torry" in his sweet little baby voice.  He's said a couple of other things this weekend that I've never heard him say before.  I wonder if he's been saying them all along and in the chaos I just haven't noticed, or he suddenly has a plethora of new words.  One of my faves is okay; he says it "ho-kaaay".

No comments: