Monday, February 18, 2013

Random thoughts for the day

How is it that three children can eat two pounds of strawberries and a pint of blueberries in under four hours?  I think Hope ate one pound of the strawberries by herself.

It's a nice experience when I know where my loupes are, so that when a small child has a splinter, I can put 'em on and actually see what I'm doing.

Diarrhea.  When I got Daniel up, it was up to his armpits.  Shower time for one little boy.

And again two hours later; only got a bit on the clothes this time.

And again after nap- by now there wasn't much left expect liquid.

Poor guy- he must not feel good.

Joel has told me he loves me today more times that I can count.  And he even gave me a kiss because "you sat there and didn't hit me and were nice to me".  I'm not sure if I want to understand what goes on in his brain or not.

No comments: