Tuesday, February 07, 2012

The things you find at work!

That title sounded more exciting than Tuesday Shopping. This morning one of the assistants gave me a bunch of coupons that had been in some package she was unloading. One was a Listerine one that we have a million of, but the other was a $2 Reach coupon......and I remembered that Walgreens had Reach floss on sale, because I couldn't find my coupon that would've make it free after RR and I wasn't going to pay for floss! Ta-da: now I make a dollar on each pack I buy this week. Granted, it gives me a bunch of rewards I have to roll, but there's always an 8/$1 item around holidays- pencils or cups or something easy to use the rewards with.

So, off to Walgreens I went at lunch, and since they were very well-stocked on floss and toothbrushes, I'll be going there every day at lunch to buy my two packs of floss and make my two dollars. Depending on how nice the cashier is, I may make four or five dollars each day!


Spent today: $2.50
Spent ytd: $70.62
Saved ytd: $242.32
Have: $4 RR from today, and $5RR from Sunday

Edited to add: I did a few more trips, so by the end of the week these were the new totals:
Spent ytd: $76.87
Saved ytd: $257.74
Have: $19 RR

No comments: