Thursday, March 01, 2007

Good thing we didn't have peas for breakfast

Hope wanted raisin bran for breakfast this morning, and since I had just bought a big canister of raisins, I got those out for her to add to the cereal. She has been snacking on them ever since. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to her, because after a while she says " I can't get it out". I knew before I even looked at her what had happened. Yep, finger up the nose trying to retrieve the raisin that was shoved up there. I grabbed the flashlight and tweezers, but of course the batteries in the flashlight were dead and she was starting to panic by then, so I just stuck the tweezers up there and hoped I didn't hurt her. The raisin came out on the first try and I threw it away. The drama queen starts sobbing- why, you ask? Because she wanted to eat the raisin!!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOL. that would have been TASTY!!