Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Thoughts by Hope


Any conversation with Hope is always an adventure. This is a sampling of today's revelations:

"I want to go to the circus. I've never been to the circus. When can we go to the circus?" Said during breakfast when there was nothing circus-like happening.

"Are you trying to be your father???" This one required some explanation even for me. I asked her to hold our shopping list and then asked her what some of the letters were in the words. She apparently thought I was teasing, which she associates with her grandpa. 'teva, Hope.

She spotted a RedBull cooler at the store: "Look, there's the soda that gives you wings. Let's get some so we can have wings. Then we could fly. It'd be fun to fly........." I tuned out at this point. I'm sure there was a commentary on what she thought she'd see or do while she was flying.

No comments: