Thursday, September 07, 2006

Friends


I'm sitting here watching an episode of Friends I've never seen! I didn't think one of those existed. It's one of the last ones; it's pretty stupid, but it's friends- you gotta love it. David is in Chicago tonight for a training thing, so its just me and the girlies. We went outside earlier; it's getting cooler earlier so it was comfortable to be out there. Hope kicked around her soccer ball and I sat on the deck with Naomi and tried to read a book. I think I got about seven paragraphs read in half an hour. It's tough to keep Naomi jiggled around and read a book at the same time. How can the batteries go out in her swing and her bouncy seat on the same day?? But it felt so nice out there. I wish Naomi would've gone to sleep and it wouldn't have gotten dark- I would've stayed out there for a long time. I think that was the first time since we've been here that I actually enjoyed the weather.

No comments: