Thursday, February 18, 2010

RV

So, after much searching and talking myself out of it and searching some more, we finally bought a motorhome. I am entirely too picky and only wanted certain floor plans. There was one motorhome in Spokane that I really liked, but there was one thing about it that I didn't want. But I hadn't seen another one with this particular floor plan, so I was leaning towards buying it anyway. Or is it just toward, not towards? Anyway, David brought home an rv trader magazine that I skimmed through and saw a dealership I hadn't checked out before. I think my exact words were "Oh crap, I like this one and it's too expensive" when I saw the motorhome on their website. But we bought it anyway. So let's hope that we don't regret our purchase and everyone enjoys it and Joel doesn't wander off and get eaten by a bear.



No comments: